Sunday, September 19, 2010

Easy A




Easy A

Every one, knows how exhausting High School can be. The rumors alone are enough to have anyone banging their head against the lockers. Easy A's plot is based off of rumors.

Olive, Emma Stone, is the invisible girl. The girl that no one knows about. She is ordinary. Until one rumor that she did in fact bring upon herself sets the rumor mill on fire and nearly brings her whole life, high school, and out of high school, crashing down un top of her head.

The plot was really good, the characters were for the most part original. The heroine is funny, witty, smart. The music is good too. I think that was my favorite part, no the wittiness was my favorite part but the music was a close second. (I'm a music freak.)
Oh, Penn Badgley goes shirt less for a little while, I don't know how some of you feel about that but it was kind of a plus for me. =)

Easy A, turns out to be that movie that is perfect for a night out with your best friend, possibly boyfriend. Easily the most hilarious movie I have seen this fall. It was great!


Four Black Sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment