Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Resolution

I don't want to say that nursing school is kicking my butt but it kind of is. I don't want to say that it has reduced me to tears, twice but it has. I'm not delusional enough to think that writing this out will make the feeling like a failure drain away. It won't.
If anyone ever finds themselves feeling like this remember; "nothing worth having comes easy. "
"The harder the labor the sweeter the fruit."
"Tears are weakness leaving the body." (By the end of school imma be hard core)
If you need to cry then cry it doesn't make you anything less it doesn't build you up into anything more, sometimes it just helps unravel a frustration growing in you heart.
Don't give up, don't give in. Know what you want and try to figure out a plan on how to get there. It sounds so simple put in words, that's why actions speak louder than forming statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment