Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What Sucks.

I'm truly dragging. I'm so tired and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. School is just kicking my butt and I feel like I am truly breaking a promise. To my Daddy and to myself.
When I study I don't know what I am doing wrong, it isn't like I'm not trying. Am I trying hard enough? I am not use to feeling like I'm stupid. I'm not.
I'm not use to teachers who don't at least try to encourage sometimes. I'm not use to crying in public. I'm not use to feeling so out of my element. I'm not use to failure and it sucks that it seems like that is all I am able to do.
Nursing School is just. . .there are no words to express how much like drowning this feels like. I don't like not being able to breathe and I don't know who does. I don't know what I am going to do but I do know one thing if nothing else, I am not going to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment