Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bound Till Death Playlist



Bound till death playlist.


Sometimes in class I have to daydream a little to stay sane. I have to go away in my mind to still be there than not be all there. On this particular morning I was curious to what would be the top 10 songs if the Bound Till Death crew had Ipods. What would be their top ten.


Melania
Nikki Maniaj- Right thru me. (I know surprised me too.)
Adele- Rolling in the Deep
Pink- F-ing perfect
Shakira- Hips don't lie
Taylor Swift -Back to December
Katy Perry- Teenage Dream
Justin Timberlake- My Love
Agnus& Julie Stone- Big Jet Plane
Maroon 5- Never want to leave this bed


Rikash
Bruno Mars- Grenade
Lady Antebellum- I run to you
The Theory of a Dead Man- All or Nothing
Saving Abel- Addicted
Robin Thicke- Lost Without you
Justin Timberlake- Sexyback
The Band Perry- You Lie
My Chemical Romance- Helena
Panic at the Disco- Mad as Rabbits.
Jessie& the ToyBoys- we own the night


Alec

*To me Alec is an innocent pimp, if that makes sense. he is sweet and the ladies like him for it. =)*
Good Charlotte- Like it's her birthday
Christina Perri- Jar of Hearts
Young Joc- It's Going Down
Nelly- Shake Ya Tailfeather
Outkast- Hey ya!
Modest Mouse- Float on *he found the title intriguing*
Adele- Chasing Pavements
Duffy- Mercy
Taylor Swift- Our Song
Prince- Kiss
Question: Would anyone read a story about Alec? I started his own story and I wanted to know if anyone would read it?

Honor & Lily
Lady Gaga- Born this way
Katy Perry- Firwork
Avril Lagvine- What the Hell
Leona Lewis- Misunderstood
Amy Winehouse- Rehab
Grace Potter & the Nocturnes- Paris
Sugarland- Little Miss
Leila- Just Like me
Kelly Clarkson- Miss Independent
Kings of Leon: Use Somebody


Usway
Mumford & Sons- The Cave
Kerry Hilson- Pretty Girl Rock
Kesha- We are who we are
Lady Gaga- Just Dance
Muse- Starlight
Santana- While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Creed- Arms Wide open
Christina Aguelaria- Lady Marmalade
J. Holiday- Bed
Rhianna- Take a bow




Lady Reyna
Bruno Mars- Just the way you are
Sugarland- Stuck like glue
Taylor Swift- I'd Lie
Maroon 5- she will be loved
Mariah Carey- Don't forget about us
Train- Marry Me
Fergie- Glamorous
Rufus Wright-Hallelujah
My Chemical Romance- To the End
Maroon 5- Misery




Lady Genita
Sugarland- Little Miss
Sara Evans- A little bit stronger
The Script- for the first time
Justin Marz- Lucky
Human League- Don't you want me
Thompson Square- Are you gonna kiss me or not
Bruno Mars- Marry You
Katy Perry- Kissed a girl
Katy Perry- E.T.
Avril Lagvine- What the hell



Meridian
Flo Rida- Right Round
Cee Lo Green- Forget you
Pink- Sober
Lady Gaga- Pokerface
Rhianna- S&M
The Script- Breakeven
John Mayer- Heartbreak warefare
One Republic- Secrets
Nightwish- she is my sin
Joan Jett- Don't you want to touch

No comments:

Post a Comment